2.13.2013

Cutie Bear

Hey everyone! 
Say hello to the first Cutie Bear!
He's about 5 inches tall and wears a lime green hood and tiny backpack. 
His peachy nose and belly stand out from his body, adding to his shape and cuteness.  
Each piece is removable, making it easy to customize his look and feel. 
I love this design so much!  So far, I've made 4 other bears, a Cutie Kitty and Pup.  Each animal is unique; different colors for body, hood, as well as different accessories. Example, some of the bears have a basket or a purse. 

I will definitely post about each but I'm currently having a lighting crisis.  Most all of my photos are taken during the morning near a bright window. 
I work all day and come home to a dim-lit apartment so I have to wait until a good, sunny Saturday in order to take great photos.  I've tried to set up a diy light box, but the lighting I had was horrid!  So, I tried Daylight bulbs. Nope, didn't fix it either. Sigh.  I'm so glad spring is coming! Longer sunny days=better photo opportunities.  If anyone has a fix to this problem, I'd love to hear it!  

I hope everyone is having a good week! I'll try my best to take the pics this weekend so I can show what I've been up to! You're going to love the kitty and pup, I just know it! 

~Denae


4 comments:

  1. how do you do the ears?? Been making my own polar bear, first time I've designed my own pattern, but I just can't seem to get the ears right! The ones on this little guy would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I use a magic ring with sc or hdc to get the size and shape I'm looking for. If a larger size is needed, try dc but I don't know if they will look good or not, I haven't tried dc ears yet. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Thanks Debbie! It's so encouraging to have so many people excited about these patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your pattern! II want to make these little cuties! Just love them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts below~ All comments are moderated, I do try to approve them quickly. Thank you!