10.04.2012

Amigurumi Whales



People, especially Americans it seems, have an attachment to whales. They're big, beautiful and generally friendly; but what captivates our minds most is their mystery. 

Where do they go? Why do humpbacks sing? Why are they so friendly? Why do they seem to have a mutual curiosity of us? They don't seem to fear us. Why?  We may never found out and that's what drives to know more! 


~


These amigurumi whales are tiny, about 1" high by 2" long. I gave each one a  heart on their bellies and I'm looking forward to making more! 

Right now my current project is designing and making brand-new Fall ami's! 
The newest: Bats! 

Cute, adorable, tiny bats

I can't wait to show you!! (Here they are!)

~Denae

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.. sooo cute! So perfectly cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou! I can't wait to see your Halloween dolls!

      Delete

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts below~ All comments are moderated, I do try to approve them quickly. Thank you!